GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,322 posts
  • Joined 14 Years, 7 Months and 19 Days
  • 225 topics

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:31 AM

Can't remember if I posted this here or not, so here it is (maybe again?). It's an attempt to put some of the significant first flights and deliveries into a timeline. This is a work in progress, and if you can add or correct anything, feel free to contribute. Cheers.

Attached Files

#2 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 9 Months
  • 194 topics
  • LocationClyde, Ohio, USA

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:51 PM

Greg,

I attempted to pull up your post on ww2aicraft.net but was told that my computer

did not have the ability to do so. I would truly enjoy seeing what you have put

together. Your post No.1 has no path listed that would allow us to see your work.

I personally know how many hours, days and years it would take to put such a

compilation together. If it helps any, you are welcome to use all the information 

in all the timelines I have posted. I have thought about doing just that for all the

fighter aircraft of WW2, but my time is too limited. My goal at this time is to just

add timelines to all the fighter aircraft I have posted to date and then expand

on performance trials of these aircraft that I have not posted at this time. :)  ;)  B)  :rolleyes:

#3 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,322 posts
  • 225 topics

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

Fixed it! Had to Zip it.

#4 Armand

Armand

About the same age as another old Fokker: The F-27

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 3 Months and 1 Day
  • 117 topics
  • LocationAbout 20 nm east of BLL

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:34 AM

Fixed it! Had to Zip it.

However zip's leaves many tablet users in the dark :-(

#5 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,322 posts
  • 225 topics

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

It is a standard Excel file in *.xlsx format. Since I am using a PC and have Excel installed, I have no problems.

What format would you like it is? I have a tablet, but not Microsoft Office on it, and I don't try to open something I don't have the application for. I use it to fly a drone. So, I have no idea what format you can see it in on a tablet if you don't have Office (Excel) as an application. Any suggestions would be welcome.

#6 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 9 Months
  • 194 topics
  • LocationClyde, Ohio, USA

Posted 15 April 2018 - 06:18 PM

Greg,

NO CAN SEE your file. I tried but OFFICE wanted my email address. Then they wanted

all the information I would have to give them as if I was buying OFFICE....THAT WASN'T

GONNA HAPPEN! I do not have excel at this time and everyone knows I am pretty much

computer illiterate. But you are still welcome to use any of the information I have put together

on the AIRCRAFT PERFORMANCE area of this site.....payments due on the first of the month

to all references used. :)  :D  :rolleyes:

#7 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,322 posts
  • 225 topics

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

This is VERY strange. I attached a timneline file, but the file that shows up is a file about Aces of WWII, and it opens just fine for me.

Corsning, send me your email in a PM (or public) and we'll bypass this crap. I have NO idea why it sin't working for me as it works fine everywhere else.

It has to be a commie plot of some sort ...

Sometimes this stuff just happens ... sometimes I give it some help. When I get it sorted out, it'll probably be my fault. It seems to work out that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users