• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Identification of seat harness parts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 uk9va

uk9va

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23 Days
  • 2 topics

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Hello Everybody :) 

I am new to forums and this is my first posting. I apologize if I get anything wrong and any guidance would be much appreciated.

I am searching for information / identification to help me locate a seat harness or the metal fittings from the harness.

The harness was produced in the 1950's & 1960;s by a company called Alfred Baisch- company which then became Gadringer-Gurte GmbH in 1966. The company specialized in safety belts for commercial aircraft, I have been told that these safety belts were fitted to German aircraft, possibly military. Can anybody give me any information to help me locate these parts?

Thank you for your time, it's much appreciated.

Steve.

Attached Files

#2 uk9va

uk9va

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23 Days
  • 2 topics

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

Hello Everybody :) 

I am new to forums and this is my first posting. I apologize if I get anything wrong and any guidance would be much appreciated.

I am searching for information / identification to help me locate a seat harness or the metal fittings from the harness.

The harness was produced in the 1950's & 1960;s by a company called Alfred Baisch- company which then became Gadringer-Gurte GmbH in 1966. The company specialized in safety belts for commercial aircraft, I have been told that these safety belts were fitted to German aircraft, possibly military. Can anybody give me any information to help me locate these parts?

Thank you for your time, it's much appreciated, Steve.

Please DM Direct Message me if you require better pictures.

#3 Romantic Technofreak

Romantic Technofreak

GOT Custodian

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 4 Months and 21 Days
  • 287 topics

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:08 PM

Hello Steve,

welcome here. Your question is very special. I ask your understanding if nobody here is able to give an appropriate answer,

Regards, RT

• uk9va likes this

#4 Stony

Stony

• Regulars
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 6 Months and 4 Days
  • 6 topics
  • LocationThe Right side of the Dutch/German Border

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:22 PM

Try the Key Publishing forum. The are a good few part collectors who are posting there. Best chance is the historic section.

All Photo's are made by me unless stated otherwise. Re-use with full credit only.

https://www.facebook.com/stonyaviationpublishing/

http://stonyaviation.weebly.com/

http://aerialvisuals.ca/

Instagram: @stony_avpub

#5 uk9va

uk9va

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23 Days
  • 2 topics

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

Thank you for your quick response. I know identification may not be possible but all help is greatly appreciated. I'm hoping that somebody might have seen these fitted and my pictures help jog any memories. I will follow up all help and let you know what happens. Thank you again ✈
  • uk9va likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users