• Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Usaf Museum In Dayton Ohio

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#171 randolpext84

randolpext84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 1 Month and 13 Days
  • 0 topics

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:43 AM

Yes that's right. My wife,  a few nights ago ask where I would like to go for a vacation (and I live in Ohio

by the way) so I said the USAF museum in Dayton Ohio. She wants a new vehicle. Her main vehicle at this time is a 2003 white with pink racing stripe Dodge Grand Caravan Sport with a sun roof that opens two different ways and has a beautiful blue interier. Her second vehicle is what I have been driving the last 10 years, a 1995 Honda Del Sol with a 1.5L engine that gets 34-46 mpg (Yea that's right, eat your heart out).

So, If everything goes right and we can fit everything into our new vehicle, we will be taking our 2005

Mini Cooper S (the supercharge version, by the way) to Dayton to have some serious fun.

I am extremely computer accessory illiterate, so I will be depending heavily on my wife to help me

post the pictures that may arise.

Cheers, Jeff

you are nice

#172 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 4 Months and 23 Days
  • 187 topics
  • LocationClyde, Ohio, USA

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:03 PM

randolpext 84,

Would you care to elaborate on your statement? I am afraid it is just a wee bit awkward. :) (My wife calls me nice only 25% of the time.).....maybe :rolleyes:

My wife says I am to say I'm sorry and I am a little slow sometimes, and have a hard time taking complements.

So with all that in mind, thank you Randol. I really appreciate any and all support. Please pardon my manors. I welcome you to this forum and hope that you have a great time here. It does not matter if you are 12 or 84 years old. If you have a question you wish to ask the members on this site, please do not hesitate. 

I just want to thank you for reaching out and saying what was on your mind. I wish more members on this site would do so.

God bless you man, Jeff

Edited by CORSNING, 30 October 2015 - 09:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users