• Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Zero Fighter Found In Papua New Guinea, Will Fly For First Time In Skies Over Japan Since Wwii

zero fighter Imperial Japanese Navy

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • Joined 4 Years and 30 Days
  • 182 topics
  • LocationClyde, Ohio, USA

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

RT, I thought of all kinds of things to throw out there, but it just wouldn't make any difference. You would still be the man.

Thank you for the pictures, Jeff.

#12 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 11 Months and 18 Days
  • 224 topics

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:09 AM

Your gourd should be either yellow or pecker head red.

#13 Ricky

Ricky

• Moderators
  • 2,969 posts
  • Joined 14 Years, 6 Months and 1 Day
  • 138 topics

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:49 AM

I hope you guys realise that I'm having nightmares now... :P

#14 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • 182 topics

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

NIGHTMARES!? I'll tell you about a nightmare. I couldn't find one of them reverse raggy things so I stretched out one of my wife's thongs (pink bonnet with purple straps). Then I looked in the mirror. The doctor says that the partial blindness is only temporary and I will regain my sight slowly as my memory fades. Then he continued, "Then again, at the rate you forget things, your sight should be back by the end of the week".

What do you think he was trying to say? Jeff.

#15 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • 182 topics

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:43 PM

Wow Carlos, I can't believe you started an article like this. Just the same, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cheers, Jeff :)

#16 Romantic Technofreak

Romantic Technofreak

GOT Custodian

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 9 Months and 12 Days
  • 293 topics

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:08 PM

Jeff, you doctor is correct, there is no need to worry! Your disease is called "beginner's shock". The symptoms will gradually decrease when you wear those things on a daily base... Why don't you ask your wife to get you something that fits you (I am sure she will know what...) from the internet?

Greg, if Jeff wears the yellow or the pecker head red one, do you permit the the navy blue one for me?

Jeff, when you got your chopper's license and the "matching dress", and if there is a Zero to be test flown, why not move to Papua New Guinea and test fly the Zero Helicopter there?

6266613132373536.jpg

The advantage of this design is the pilot cannot hide what he wears... B) :blink:

Anyway, besides men getting nightmares, I think it's misogynic if women undress in public, but never get a chance to take a look on proper men...

If you mind photographs being taken, maybe we ask Mr. Romain Hugault to do some fine drawing (until now he prefers to create traditional, "female" pinups):

6666623434306435.jpg

I am aware Ricky minds me to fill the forum with things like these, I hope for an exception and promise not to continue very soon! :wub: 

Best regards, RT

#17 CORSNING

CORSNING

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • 182 topics

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:23 PM

I know us males are tempted to focus on a couple of items in this picture. But I am older and have a beautiful wife so I notice things like how the water line hits the aircraft. The artist did an excellent job. RT, I am having trouble figuring out the aircraft he is portraying.

I know the blue, yellow and red on the tips of the propeller are Romanian colors, but that just doesn't help.

Jeff

PS: Forgot to add that little chopper would be a blast to fly. You could land that baby anywhere. Can't imagine it has much range though.

Edited by CORSNING, 22 July 2015 - 08:29 PM.

#18 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 11 Months and 18 Days
  • 224 topics

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:10 AM

That's the best outfit I've ever seen ... a gownless evening strap!

#19 Ricky

Ricky

• Moderators
  • 2,969 posts
  • Joined 14 Years, 6 Months and 1 Day
  • 138 topics

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

I really need to stop checking this topic at work!  :lol:

I too was taken by the Romanian colours on the prop tips. I must study the picture in more detail to establish the aircraft type. ;)

#20 Romantic Technofreak

Romantic Technofreak

GOT Custodian

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 9 Months and 12 Days
  • 293 topics

Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:17 AM

Come on, friends, you all know it... it's the Grumman Duck:

3238353661656361.jpg

BTW, when googling for "Romain Hugault", you can receive some really fine aircraft-related pinup... but, as Ricky already stated, better don't do that at work... :o

Best regards, RT

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zero, fighter, Imperial Japanese Navy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users