• Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

New homepage - thoughts

feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Paolo Tagliaferri

Paolo Tagliaferri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 548 posts
  • Joined 15 Years, 11 Months and 1 Day
  • 142 topics
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hi guys,

what do you think of the new forum homepage? Do you like it?

Also - I have merged "The Bar" forum and the "Introductions" forum which are now called The Briefing Room - Introductions & Off-Topic - I thought there was not point of keeping them separate.

I have also added the ability to log in via Google and Steam - for those of you who play videogames  :)

Have a nice week end?

Paolo Tagliaferri

Board Administrator

#2 verticalclimb

verticalclimb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 4 Years and 28 Days
  • 2 topics

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

Hi Paolo,

Looks fine, with a good clear layout for all, so yes it's fine. I just have to work out, how to reduce my photos to 'post' as it's telling me they are too big. I don't want to go to Flickr, as this effected how much I could load up on my own blogger site. This is something to do with whatever deal Flickr and Google have between them. But meantime carry-on  :rolleyes:

vc

#3 Paolo Tagliaferri

Paolo Tagliaferri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 548 posts
  • Joined 15 Years, 11 Months and 1 Day
  • 142 topics
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

Hi vc - thanks for that. The upload has limits depending on the Member group you are in. At the moment you are on the "Members" group which has 500 Kb limit per post, this will double once you reach the "Regulars" group - after reaching t50 posts and so on ... does this answer your question?

Let me know,

• verticalclimb likes this

Paolo Tagliaferri

Board Administrator

#4 verticalclimb

verticalclimb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 4 Years and 28 Days
  • 2 topics

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Hi Paolo,

Looks fine, with a good clear layout for all, so yes it's fine. I just have to work out, how to reduce my photos to 'post' as it's telling me they are too big. I don't want to go to Flickr, as this effected how much I could load up on my own blogger site. This is something to do with whatever deal Flickr and Google have between them. But meantime carry-on  :rolleyes:

vc

Thanks Paolo, 

Made a note of this, and will bear it in mind for the future.

Gary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users