• Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Drawings and Sketches

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#111 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 11 Months and 17 Days
  • 224 topics

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:06 AM

Thanks, Wayne. I'll go back and add it. When you are ALMOST finished with a drawing, it is very easy to miss what you left out ... and I apparently did. It wasn't in the drawings I looked at, but is apparent above. I'll add it and repost when I get time.

How in the heck do you even CATCH these things? Oh well, glad you did!

Take care, my friend. Hope life is treating you well since our last visit. Doing OK myself, but would rather be flying ... or maybe jet boating.

#112 Wuzak

Wuzak

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,935 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 3 Months and 17 Days
  • 159 topics

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:20 AM

I was looking closely at the drawing as flying kiwi had commented on the difference compared to the Typhoon, and looking photos to confirm. And there it was!

#113 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts
  • 224 topics

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:04 AM

:)

#114 GregP

GregP

Forum Guru

• Forum Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts
  • 224 topics

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:30 AM

Funny. I fixed the image, uploaded it to Photobucket,  and the thumbnail SHOWS the scoop, but the pic doesn't!

Don't quite know what to do. Tried it 3 times. This a bit unexpected. Turns out I have some 130 3-views done, but will not post all. The time, not to mention the loss of iamges to the internet would be prohibitive. I see stuff I have drawn in Russian and Chinese blogs on occasion and will probably stop anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users